Suggestions for meet & greet on Sun?

daryleann

We are sailing from San Francisco on the Sun Oct 1. Does anyone know of a good place to meet to be able to watch the sailaway under the bridge, etc? Probably should be near a bar... :cool:

Thanks for suggestions.

Based on past experience, doing a M&G on sailaway day is marginal in attendance. Folks are all busy running around, getting settled, changing dinner plans, taking in the sights, etc and they miss the meeting.

Just an opinion and observation.

Based on past experience, doing a M&G on sailaway day is marginal in attendance. Folks are all busy running around, getting settled, changing dinner plans, taking in the sights, etc and they miss the meeting.

Just an opinion and observation.

She wasn't talking about a meet & greet, just a place to meet up for sailaway. We do them all the time in addition to a "formal" meet & greet.

PE

the aft end outside on the pool deck all the way aft great place for a few drinks and to watch the sail away--it is an extension of the buffet and sports bar with tables etc.

I have spent a lot time on here on two Sun cruises. Great location.

Big Green

She wasn't talking about a meet & greet' date=' just a place to meet up for sailaway. We do them all the time in addition to a "formal" meet & greet.

PE[/quote']

Sorry,

I was responding to the title "Suggestion for Meet & Greet on Sun?"

the aft end outside on the pool deck all the way aft great place for a few drinks and to watch the sail away--it is an extension of the buffet and sports bar with tables etc.

I have spent a lot time on here on two Sun cruises. Great location.

Big Green

But, the canopy over The Great Outdoors will block the view going under the Golden Gate Bridge.

PE

But' date=' the canopy over The Great Outdoors will block the view going under the Golden Gate Bridge.

PE[/quote']

H!jack alert!!

PE.. I enjoyed viewing your Sun mini pics... you're also pretty easy on the eyes as well.. LOL.. Anyway, we've booked a BD on deck 9 (fjord) stern which is right next to a mini. Did you peak over to see the comparison of balcony size? I'm sure it's significant, but how so?

Thanks!

H!jack alert!!

PE.. I enjoyed viewing your Sun mini pics... you're also pretty easy on the eyes as well.. LOL.. Anyway, we've booked a BD on deck 9 (fjord) stern which is right next to a mini. Did you peak over to see the comparison of balcony size? I'm sure it's significant, but how so?

Thanks!

I seem to remember that the BD balcony was about half the size of the mini's or just slightly more than half. The balconies along the side are about 38 sq/ft. and I would guess the aft ones are about the same size.

PE

But' date=' the canopy over The Great Outdoors will block the view going under the Golden Gate Bridge.

PE[/quote']

on my last cruise to South america from Sfran the canopy did not cover the complete deck so it did not block the view. Half of the are was covered --

half was not.

Big green

I seem to remember that the BD balcony was about half the size of the mini's or just slightly more than half. The balconies along the side are about 38 sq/ft. and I would guess the aft ones are about the same size.

PE

Thanks PE. :)

Archived