Booking another cruise while on board

momsbusy

Depends on what you mean by a "good deal". You get a reduced deposit and on board credit and you can transfer the booking to any TA if you wish. Personally, I always take advantage of on board bookings when I can, as I think they are a very good deal.

Depends on what you mean by a "good deal". You get a reduced deposit and on board credit and you can transfer the booking to any TA if you wish. Personally, I always take advantage of on board bookings when I can, as I think they are a very good deal.

100% correct we do the same but I do my reserach before I go so I know what I want to book, We also were given 2 coupons for 50 on board credit for friends if they booked the same cruise Karon:)

Hey, we were just on the Legend last month, and there was absolutely no where to book a future cruise! I looked...!!:eek:

I like to pick up brochures about 'new' itineraries, etc., but nothing...:o Was I looking in the wrong place??

ps: I have booked a Princess cruise (or two) since our return, so all has worked out OK..!:) Looking forward to a slight change!:D

Ok, wrong info here.

There are 2 options.

1. Book a future cruise on board, full deposit is required. An on board credit is applied and you will be given 2 vouchers for friends and family to receive the same OBC if they book the same cruise as you within 60 days.

2. You can leave a $100 deposit and in return you will receive a future cruise certificate. When you book the next cruise you will mail the certificate to Carnival. $100 will be deducted from your balance due and the appropriate on board credit will be applied. This certificate is valid for 5 years and fully refundable if not used.

These options are only available on the Valor, Freedom, Liberty, Conquest and Splendor.

TA is Travel Agent.

We bought four certificates in March and have already used two of them. If you plan on taking a Carnival cruise within the next 5 years you can't lose. And if you don't use them in five years you can get your money back. Sounds like a no brainer to me.

Archived