Kon Tiki vs Cabana Beach ?

cruislovin

Does anyone have info about these beaches? What services are available - chairs, cabanas, food, water sports?

Same beach, different name.

Lounges $3

Deluxe lounges (cushions) $6

Large cabana type things you pay for; grass roof things you don't

Food

Bar service at your chair

Massages

Some shopping

Topless women

No water sports that I remember

The beach is protected by a breakwater so its calm like a pool. $20 for a van each way, look for others from the ship on the dock to share the ride and cost, there will be others from the ship for sure. Best tropical beach I've ever been on, although I've only been on 3

We went to Cabana Beach - very nice! The beach is beautiful, but rocky when entering the water so I would recommend beach shoes. We snorkeled out near the breaker but there was not much to see, just a few fish. The lounge chairs were great and we sat under a free thatched roof shade. No topless sunbathers when were were there. There was a small gift shop that looked pretty well stocked.

They rented snorkel equipment there, but we have our own so I don't know the price of the rentals. They also had waverunners - $85 for 30 minutes for two people riding together. DH and DD went - they said it was very choppy the day we were there.

We really enjoyed the beach!

Archived