Port Lucaya Marketplace from the Pier

DragonMouse

How far is the Port Lucaya Marketplace from the Pier?

I'm trying to decide between the "Sail and Snorkle" tour verses the plain " Freeport Snorkle Tour".

One is longer but I don't know "why" other than I "think" it takes you to the "market place" where you can shop for an hour or two then it takes you back to the boat. The other just takes you back to the boat.

The shopping one (sail and snorkle) charges an extra $20...is is really worth it? There'll be between 3 and 5 of us. Couldn't we get transport back from the marketplace for less than $60-100?

• 4 weeks later...

I have never cruised, but did stay on GBI for vacation last year. I remember the port being far from Port Lucaya. Try the GBI news group forum for info great bunch of people over there. Also look Janice on that board her husband does an awesome private snorkeling, fishing sand dollar diving conch diving custom day trip! It was the high light of our vacation! Have fun! Another great day trip is Dead mans reef great snorkeling just of a beautiful beach! have funNettii:)

Archived