Question about new menu on Dawn

amy417

I didn't spend much time at the buffet for dinner, but I did eat breakfast and lunch there every day. There was some variety, but generally the same categories of offerings with small changes each day.

For instance, there would be some kind of fish each day for lunch, but it would change as to which kind of fish. There was always a large selection of salads, but the fixings would vary from day to day.

Every day I saw roast chicken which was very good. There was always a pasta station with a variety of pasta and three sauces and a selection of ingredients to "make you own", such as olive oil, garlic, mushrooms, etc. There is so much to choose from, that I am not sure they need to change it up very much to offer you a different meal each time.

One side of the buffet had a deli station with sandwiches and burgers. That looked to stay the same every day at lunch, I believe.

Oncel or twice I took my kids to the buffet for dinner, but didn't eat there myself so I didn't look to closely at the offerings. I did see shrimp cocktails offered at dinner by the salad bar, which were not there at lunch time.

Some of the stations will stay the same, i.e. Indian or Stir Fry but the actual dishes served may vary. The pasta station is the same every night, i.e. several pastas & sauces to choose from.

The carvery changes every night. We've seen various roasts and things like salmon encroute being served.

Just hunt around a bit.;):)

Archived