Does sensation have midnight buffets

realtreebar

I am new to carnival cruise line and need some help is there still a midnight buffet? 2. where is the best hidden place to eat? i know on rccl you have certain ships that have spots out of the way to get some thing to eat you just have to search! we leave in 8 days and need all the help i can get so if you could tell me all about the food it would be very helpful!! also any excursins at nassua or things to do in nassua would be helpful too there is 3 of us me,dw,dd(14) we have done the swim with the dolphins so that is out. Thanks realtreebar:)

There is a Mexican deck party one night, it serves a midnight buffet, other then that there is pizza and ice cream available anytime. The best secret spot is in the back of the buffet dining room, where the deli and pizza are located, not many people know about this and head for the indoor and outdoor buffet on the first day its quick and easy and I love eating at the deli. They also added a Mongolian grill on the lido, opposite side of the burgers and fries. I tried room service for the first time ever and enjoyed the Roast Beef sandwich. We ate dinner in the DR each night, breakfast we alternated buffet and DR next day, lunch, always the buffet and deli. There is also a salad bar in the middle of the buffet dining room. You wont go hungry!

As far as Nassau, we have enjoyed the day at Atlantis by booking a room at Comfort Suites, and on our last cruise did the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel, which was fun, snorkeling just ok, not as good as Cozumel IMO.

I sailed on the Sensation last October. The midnight buffet was a Mexican night, by the time I got up there, most everything had a "picked over " look, and trying to look for something that wasn't covered with something red or gooey was pretty hard. It didn't matter, I ate too much anyway. As far as our island excursion, Sweetums and I did Blackbeard Island. The price included boat trip to the island, lunch, and the rental of mask and snorkel. We were met by a tour guide who walked us from the dock, around the corner to a boat dock, where we got onto a motorized catamaran boat which took us over to a small island. Our "job" was to search the bouyed off swim area for dubloons (gold painted lead pieces representing pirates gold) (they were in small white mesh bags). You are to take these to jewelry merchants to get discounts on jewelry in town. I opted to keep what I found with my lunch dubloon for a souvenir. It was a cool and windy day, but our side of the island was calm. I skipped lunch because I had already had had too much food on the ship, and I enjoyed the snorkeling. Our ship had a late arrival, and we were at least the second group on Blackbeard's Island, but I was the only one out of 12 that found a dubloon. Upon our arrival back in port, we were quite amused to find two tourist boats had wrapped their anchor lines around each other and were trying to pull themselves apart. Someone had the brains to tell them to turn their motors off and they dove down and untied or cut the lines. We then went to Starbucks and had coffee. Of the 20 or so people in our group(friend's wedding) it seemed we had the most relaxed of all the adventures and tours that day.

Archived