CS and Royal Suite Closet/Drawer Space

tgetz

On M class ships, specifically the Constellation, in either a CS or a Royal Suite, do you think there is more drawer or hanging space? We have one of each cabin booked for an upcoming cruise and can't decide whether to leave more clothes hanging , which is really easy for unpacking, or to fold some because there is less closet space and more drawer space. Thanks for any help. We have stayed in a Royal on Century and Mercury and can't remember. I do remember the one time we were in the penthouse, there was plenty of closet space... :-) But didn't do that this time..... :-(

There are 2 closets in the CS with a set of drawers on each side and a vanity in the center. Himself on one side; me on the other. It worked fine. Also plenty of storage space in the living room. I'll let you know about the RS next year!

On M class ships, specifically the Constellation, in either a CS or a Royal Suite, do you think there is more drawer or hanging space? We have one of each cabin booked for an upcoming cruise and can't decide whether to leave more clothes hanging , which is really easy for unpacking, or to fold some because there is less closet space and more drawer space. Thanks for any help. We have stayed in a Royal on Century and Mercury and can't remember. I do remember the one time we were in the penthouse, there was plenty of closet space... :-) But didn't do that this time..... :-(

Hello we were in the Summit CS 8106 which is identical to the Constellation (we will be in 8104). There are three drawers on either side of the vanity and one in the middle plus hangers on either side and a shelf above. There is oodles of closet space in the bathroom and right in front of the bed there is a tv in closet with space at the bottom for stuff as well. Also in the living room/dining room area there are more cupboards. So don't worry you will be fine. We were gone for 12 nights and had loads of space.

Claudetteicon11.gif

Thanks... the CS is for my son and two of his children and one of those is a girl who loves to take deresses, pants, shorts, long pants, plus many,many, many tops... of course Mimi (me) loves to buy all those things since i raised two boys and girls are so much fun to buy for... :-) This cruise is a 14 day one.

Archived