sail and sign account

lyzacruise

Can you have more than 1 sail and sign account per room. How does it work so everything doesn't get billed to one person? Can we chose not create an account with a credit card and ahve everything charged to the room by guest number so you can figure whose spent what?:o

Can you have more than 1 sail and sign account per room. How does it work so everything doesn't get billed to one person? Can we chose not create an account with a credit card and ahve everything charged to the room by guest number so you can figure whose spent what?:o

Each person gets a Sail & Sign card. The card can be linked to each person's credit card (or put cash down).

Also, you can have a Sail & Sign with no charging priviledges - such as small children.

You will set these different account when doing your FunPass or when you are checking-in at the Port.

Although we have not done so, it is indeed possible to have a different credit card for each guest. You have to either put up cash or a card for each guest, though. You also can make the kids S&S cards not able to make purchases.

Doc:D

Absolutely

Each person can have there own account. We have done this many time's You can even do it online when you fill out your fun pass.

each person will have to either put cash or Cc to secure there OB account

When you fill out your Fun Pass, you will need the type of card, last 4 digits, and expiration date for each guest in the room. My husband, son, and daughter's boyfriend are each using their own cards, and they are in one room. (Just make sure they have the cards you submit when you check in at the port.)

Can the person who didn't book the cruise put down her credit card for both accounts? I paid for the cruise and she's going to pay for the tips and expenses. But I could've sworn I read somewhere that only the person who booked can pay the bill for the entire room.

Can the person who didn't book the cruise put down her credit card for both accounts? I paid for the cruise and she's going to pay for the tips and expenses. But I could've sworn I read somewhere that only the person who booked can pay the bill for the entire room.

I'm pretty sure that she'll be able to pay for all of it. Shouldn't be a problem.

Joanne

well....we received paper docs and on the sail and sign portion, it asks for a cc #, but there is just space for 1 person's information. This is why I was concerned. I guess it sounds easy enough to figure out what expense belongs to whom. Thanks!!:)

well....we received paper docs and on the sail and sign portion, it asks for a cc #, but there is just space for 1 person's information. This is why I was concerned. I guess it sounds easy enough to figure out what expense belongs to whom. Thanks!!:)

Each person needs to fill out one of those forms.

Joanne

I had a similar problem when trying to fill out the online Funpass docs. It won't let you separate the guests. I'm just going to wait until I get onboard and do it then.

When a cabin has OBC, is it split between the two different passengers using 2 different credit cards?

If it is for a price difference, each person will get a credit on their account. If it is for stock, only the person owning the stock will get credit.

Archived