starboard rooms on freedom

lyzacruise

We have starboard rooms on upper deck of freedom. Are these decent rooms? I'm going with my son and hoping we don't feel too much motion.:eek:

You have to be careful about those upper deck rooms.. I was in 6367 that there wasn't any motion, but the band was right below me.. They didn't stop playing until 1230.. On most nights I was up later then that, so I wasn't a problem; but I might have been for some. (oh I brought earplugs too, just in case)

We were on the Lido deck 9 last week. We usually get a cabin towards the middle of the ship -- but decided to try deck 9. We didn't notice much of a difference -- but we thought the seas were calm -- and others were complaining that the seas were rough! We would book the Lido deck 9 again! So I guess it all depends on what you can tolerate!

Happy sailing ~~~~~~~

If you are above the show lounge then you will definitely hear the music each evening. And you'll hear the rehersals during the daytime. If you are over the stage area, then you'll find it noisy. I brought ear plugs which worked fairly well and the late show ended by 11:30 pm, so that wasn't too late for me. My afternoon naps were interupted by the rehersals, but again, not a big problem.

Archived