Murder on a cruise ship

Ela 2

Hi,

How horrible. I certainly hope there weren't any children in the cabin, surely not judging on their ages.

It reminds me of when we travelled on a certain aussie ship a couple of years ago. DW said 'I hope this isnt the cabin that that lady died in'. I couldnt sleep that night...gave me the creeps.....

Cheers,

Bob

There was a claim that children were in the cabin at the time, but both the FBI and Carnival Cruises have denied it. I woulld not have liked to be the security staff who had to respond to the call, or even nearby passengers who heard the dispute and called security.

Evon.

That is so sad and on holiday as well. I hope children were not there.

I think shame on the matre d' for gossiping about it especially if he gave false information IE children involved..

Like most of these things there are lots of stories floating around, But to me it seems like 30 or 40 witnesses and it happened in the bathroom of a cabin, must have been a bit squashy in there.

Hope that doesn't come out bad as I sincerely do not mean to make fun of a tragic situation but you know how these stories get around a ship.

Archived