Formal nights Infinity Panama Eastbound

awsmpa

Is there a way of learning which are formal nights on 13 night Eastbound Panama cruise 11/22/09 from San Diego? I'm trying to coordinate with specialty restaurant reservations, etc.

Marci

Is there a way of learning which are formal nights on 13 night Eastbound Panama cruise 11/22/09 from San Diego? I'm trying to coordinate with specialty restaurant reservations, etc.

Marci

I have done that cruise BTW. The general rule for most cruises are the first formal is the second night or the first sea day. The last formal is the night before the last night. Then on a two week cruise like the Panama there is one in the middle and usually a sea day.

My experience having been on two different celebrity cruises of two weeks in length and having booked the alternative restaurant 4 times is that we NEVER had a problem getting a reservation even in the middle of a cruise. Be prepared to be a little flexible on times and enjoy it. The first time we booked on a formal night. I would recommend against that. They do nothing special for formal nights. If you feel you must book the reservation in advance. Book a port day and your pretty much safe.

Archived