10:50 Flight out of FLL??

comfortcove

Is this way to early on a Saturday return (7 AM) into Port Everglades on Island Princess?

I know this is too early, but from past experience we would probably make it okay. Next flight is $90 more pp, and much longer layover.

Has anyone had any experience with an early flight like this upon cruise return on a Saturday at FLL?

We are coming back on Halloween, and need to get to our neighbor's party, it is always my favorite party of the year!

Thanks for any input,

Comfortcove

Same here, last Feb. we had an 11:30 flight. Was suppose to be 1:30, but the airline changed it. We walked off with our luggage, got a cab and we sat in the airport for over 2 hours waiting for our flight. We docked at 7 a.m. I would take that flight!! Good Luck!

Thanks to you both. I think it all depends on if Princess still has the luggage express deal.

As much as I wish I could say I could pack lightly enough (mind you, this is a ten day cruise) for us to be able to schlepp our own luggage at 7AM, I know it just ain't gonna happen. I could manage three bags total for the 2 of us, though, so maybe we can do it....I will call Monday and find out if we can send our bags the night before, I remember how you used to be able to pay for that.

I think maybe even if we have to collect our bags if we are in the first group, and there are no unusual delays, this is do-able! FLL is so close to the port, usually we end up hanging out there a long time, waiting.

Thanks again, and happy cruising!

Comfortcove

Archived