Volleyball on Dawn--anyone know details?

bragstarr

I'm going to give this one a shot again, since I didn't get an answer last time I asked a few months ago. I know the sports court on Dawn can be set up for volleyball. Are there assigned times that it is done, or is it generally set up for basketball and you have to request a volleyball setup? Does the ship arrange open games at certain times? Does anyone have any old Freestyles showing any of this information? My son is Varsity Captain at his school and is itching to play on the ship in February (and is 18, so would be playing with adults, not any youth programs) and was wondering if he's going to have to pick up a game himself or set games will be organized by the activities director. Thanks.

Robin

• 4 weeks later...

I was on the Dawn a couple years ago, and they didn't have any scheduled volleyball times until we asked at the sports desk by the court. Then they agreed to schedule vball times and post them in the daily flier. So I suggest you make the same request as soon as you get on the ship.

Archived