Family Oceanview Stateroom

Hi All,

Does anyone have pictures of the Family Oceanview Stateroom on the Freedom of the Seas or in that class? Particularly 6200 or 6500?

Thank you in advance,

Patty

Patty, I assume that you have looked on Royal Caribbean's website. The one picture that they have is pretty good.

Freedom class ships are just stretched Voyager class ships. Thus, the very front and very back of the ships are the same.

Here ia a photo album of those family oceanview cabins on Mariner:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/481973987akTCLF

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. Is that a mini closet in the "2nd bedroom"? I couldnt figure it out from the RCCL website. It was more affordable to book this cabin rather than a Balcony and an Inside cabin. We usually book the balcony for us and an inside for the kids. Believe it or not we are forcing the 16 & 17 yr old sons to cruise, isnt that sad!

I hope you all enjoyed your cruise and have a good day!!

I don't know if you've booked yet or not, but I investigated these rooms with a fury . . . then decided to go with two connecting cabins. Connecting cabins cost less, and gave us a second bathroom and slightly more separation between us and the four teens . . . I wouldn't have felt good about putting them across the hall or even next door, but connecting cabins is a great choice.

Never thought about connecting cabins but we did already book the Family Oceanview Stateroom. It's a 2 bedroom with a sitting area .. although, the 2nd bedroom looks like a closet. We went through all scenarios with the RCCL Agent and this was more affordable. This cruise started out as mine and my husbands yearly get away cruise .. then he mentioned it to his sister and she and her husband decided to join us .... then it snow balled into his other sister and her husband and his brother and wife. NOW they decided to bring all their kids, we couldnt tell them NO, DONT COME ...so we now have to bring our children. I was kind of disappointed since I am no longer on the ship that I wanted, not alone with my husband, not in my usual balcony but oh well ... we live in VA and all our family that is coming are in TX ... Oh Well, I will make the best of it!

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi rboogren,

Did you end up staying in cabin 6200 on the liberty? And if so, were you able to take any photos that you might want to share? I am considering this cabin for a Western Caribbean cruise in February 2016 for my husband and I, and our kids ages nine and four.

Thanks!

Hello-

I will be in Cabin 6200 on the Liberty of the Seas sailing to Bermuda in July. What did you think of this cabin? There are five of us staying in it. Any suggestions? Thank you!!

Hi rboogren,

Did you end up staying in cabin 6200 on the liberty? And if so, were you able to take any photos that you might want to share? I am considering this cabin for a Western Caribbean cruise in February 2016 for my husband and I, and our kids ages nine and four.

Thanks!

You're 6 years too late. Op hasn't even posted in 3 years