ships excursions

can someone tell me what the price of the ships excursions to St Petersburg is on the Boudicca, as I will be sailing on the 31st August from Newcastle and I would like to compare them with the price of a private excursions.

Thank you

Go on to Fred Olsen website, click 'our Ships', click 'Boudicca', go to rt. hnd. side of page and clcck 'show me cruises on this ship', scroll down to date of your sailing, click 'more cruise details', click 'excursions' tab and all excursions and prices will be listed. If you register on the site for your cruise then later on you will be able to book your tours on line. They are expensive but I think doing it privately may be more expensive, you will have to purchase a visa for Russia etc. We went on Boudicca in June to do this, Russia well worth a visit, unfortunately we had wet and windy weather - hope you do better on the weather front.

It depends what you want to do. There are a lot of options to cover them all on here. We have just received our excursion pack fr the 16th August so you should hear in the next couple of weeks and then you can pick for your personal taste. Why not ring FO and as when your excursion book is due?

We have chosen an economic option of two half day tours which are costing us £250 total (for family of four) but if you add longer trips and more palace/museum entrance charges, the cost will mount - but then again you might not have two children to fund!

Go on to Fred Olsen website, click 'our Ships', click 'Boudicca', go to rt. hnd. side of page and clcck 'show me cruises on this ship', scroll down to date of your sailing, click 'more cruise details', click 'excursions' tab and all excursions and prices will be listed. If you register on the site for your cruise then later on you will be able to book your tours on line. They are expensive but I think doing it privately may be more expensive, you will have to purchase a visa for Russia etc. We went on Boudicca in June to do this, Russia well worth a visit, unfortunately we had wet and windy weather - hope you do better on the weather front.

Thanks for your reply it was very helpful and was much appreciated, thank you

Archived