What time has the Splendor been docking in Long Beach?

Jenbo57

Anyone have a good idea of what time the Splendor's been docking/what time folks are coming off of the ship? I read on a couple of threads where people said they were at LAX by 10:00 a.m.; I'm wondering whether that's been pretty consistent. I need to book flights for December; would really like to take an 11:35 flight out of Long Beach if it looks like it's doable. Did it in '07 when we sailed on the Pride, but it seems like our itinerary had us arriving earlier.

Thanks!

I would book for later if possible. There seems to be immigration problems sometimes that might hold everybody up. 2 pm seems to be perfect time for flight home. It gives you enough time "just in case".

Anyone have a good idea of what time the Splendor's been docking/what time folks are coming off of the ship? I read on a couple of threads where people said they were at LAX by 10:00 a.m.; I'm wondering whether that's been pretty consistent. I need to book flights for December; would really like to take an 11:35 flight out of Long Beach if it looks like it's doable. Did it in '07 when we sailed on the Pride, but it seems like our itinerary had us arriving earlier.

Thanks!

We got off the Splendor on Sunday. We were getting off the Splendor

at about 10:30am. Everyone was assigned a zone number for debarkation. The information written on paper stated that General

Debarkation was from 10:00 - 10:30 am. The first ones off were Self

Debarkation that started at about 9:00 am or so. Had we known how long debarkation would take, we would've done the Self Debarkation.

We got off on Sunday. Did self-disembarkation. Was called at 8:45 and in my house by 10:15!!! We were off the ship in 40 minutes. No problem but DO book a later flight. No one needs that stress on the last day.

Archived