suite questions

j!m

we were fortunate to be able to book a suite on our upcoming 30 day sailing on the star. we are curious about what to expect.

the literature says dry cleaning and laundry service. will this be for all our laundry and cleaning? ie no charges no matter how many times we use the service?? if so, we can cut back on the clothes to pack

it also references internet service. is this unlimited use? and can we use our own laptop from our room??

will we have priority getting on/off the ship in ports? and for tenders?

we understand that on formal nights we do not have to "dress" to dine in the specialties. will we have any priority in making reservations for the specialties? can we make dinner reservations before we sail or wait till on the ship?

if we choose to have dinner on our balcony, will we be able to order from the dining room menu and will the food be hot when delivered?

appreciate any info folks could provide us so we know what to expect

thanks in advance

Also, I understand that full suite customers can have breakfast at Sabatini.

We really enjoyed breakfast at Sabbatini's; it was quiet and the service was outstanding(as were the mimosas).

Another perk of the suite was having lunch on our balcony off the dining room menu (they put a copy every day in your room). Our son & daughter-in-law were in the cabin next to us & we were able to order enough food for all. We also made an appt. with the photographer to come to our suite & take a family picture.

Hello,

Correct me if I am wrong but we are in mini suite catergory AB D310 on the Star...do we get free internet?

Thanks for any info...

Wenabre

Mini suites come with almost no perks at all. If you are asking will you be receiving free unlimited internet access in a mini suite? The answer is no.

If you are either platinum or Elite in the captain's circle, then you will get credit for a limited internet package, but complimentary unlimited is offered to full suites only on Princess.

I know most suite guests like eating on the balcony, but I travel with my DD who is 17. I loved being able to leave the suite and enjoy a quiet breakfast where I can have anything I want any way I want. It was wonderful to be treated like a queen. Few people took advantage of this perk.

On the Golden they were open for breakfast until 9:30 on port days and until 10:30 on sea days. So I would presume that these times would be the same for the other ships too, but I can only tell you for sure what the ending times were for the Golden. It started pretty early also, though we are not early risers either and usually got there towards the ending times.

Enjoy!!!

Archived