Thanks to Host Mach

tnsunshine

Yall are all right on that Mach is wonderful. You should all be joining us on the Dream next year. He does an awesome job of getting a group together and his right hand woman is awesome as well. Stitch you done good girlfriend!!! Thank you Mach for making Cruising so much fun and informative.

I have a stupid question for Host mach....I was wondering if the lobster bisque in the supper club has beef or chicken stock in it (vegetarian who eat fish) Thanks for any answer you can give me:D

I don't know but I'll be glad to ask!!

Can you send me an email so I can respond directly to you?'

Thanks!!!

:)

I have to agree not only is he full of information but is one hell of a nice guy to boot! Goes above and beyond to help anyone out and gives honest opinions. Thanks so much Host Mach!

I have had the pleasure to meet Mach on board two different times. He is actually a nice guy in person as well. Need a picture? Mach is the one ask LOL!

I have had the pleasure to meet Mach on board two different times. He is actually a nice guy in person as well. Need a picture? Mach is the one ask LOL!

Hiya, Jeff!!

Good to see ya'!!!

When do we get to sail together again???

I agree Mach is the best. His replies are always polite and to the point and very helpful. Mach I really appreciate your updates on the Hurricane thread. I am sailing in Aug and take a quick peak to see whats going on. If you could please keep the bad weather away until after I board the fantasy I would appreciate. (do your powers extend that far:))

Yall are all right on that Mach is wonderful. You should all be joining us on the Dream next year. He does an awesome job of getting a group together and his right hand woman is awesome as well. Stitch you done good girlfriend!!! Thank you Mach for making Cruising so much fun and informative.

Crud! He's married...:(

I have a stupid question for Host mach....I was wondering if the lobster bisque in the supper club has beef or chicken stock in it (vegetarian who eat fish) Thanks for any answer you can give me:D

I hope you're still looking at this thread. I expect to hear from the Chef on the Freedom later this evening about this but I'd bet dollars to donuts that there's no meat products in that bisque at all!!!

Archived