Subagirl - I need Yellowbird help again!!

marym933

I'm still trying to book Yellowbird. I haven't had much luck with Majestic Holidays, so I decided to book with Carnival. When I went to the website today, the excursion was missing from the August 6 Sensation sailing. When we called Carnival, the rep said that the Yellowbird boat was out of commission until late August for repairs. Is there any truth to this?? We'd really like to go!!

Thank you for all the great info you have about the Bahamas!!

I'm still trying to book Yellowbird. I haven't had much luck with Majestic Holidays, so I decided to book with Carnival. When I went to the website today, the excursion was missing from the August 6 Sensation sailing. When we called Carnival, the rep said that the Yellowbird boat was out of commission until late August for repairs. Is there any truth to this?? We'd really like to go!!

Thank you for all the great info you have about the Bahamas!!

I don't know the answer to this.

I DO know that Carnival has made a deal with the devil (Atlantis) and has made a deal to carry only Atlantis based or santioned tours. (to the dismay of many passengers who enjoy the non sanitized experience of the bahamas).

You can check directly with Yellowbird at:

242 322-1340

They may be on dry dock at that time.. if not, you can get their schedule and meet thier boat at the wharf.

For those who are interested in other tours besides Atlantis. Most can be booked directly with the tour, or met at the wharf.

Dolphin encountes, swim and sea lions at Blue Lagoon are available thru

www.dolphinencounters.com

I personally think Carnival is cheating it's guest out of experiencing the real bahamas by making this deal with Atlantis. JMHO

I called Yellowbird and they said that the boat would be out of drydock on August 1. They would not accept my reservations over the phone. They said to call when we got to the Bahamas. It seems like the Carnival excursion has the priority. If there is room left, they will sell tickets to those who wish to book independently.

We still have not been able to book this excursion on the Carnival website.

Archived