What excites you most about your furture Oasis cruise?

Hi All, Just purchased our plane tickets (Bos to Ft.L) the other day and are really excited about our Oasis cruise in Feb. This is our 15th cruise, 13th with RCL so this is not our 1st cruise.

I was thinking about what would be the most exciting aspect of this new ship. I think it will be the back of the ship and the water shows they will have there.

What are you most excited about?

In short, the variety offered on this ship.

The variety of dining experiences. The variety of shows and showrooms. The variety of views both inside and outside. It's the first time the ship will be the destination. I'm not certain it will be enough to keep us sailing on Oasis class ships but, it's reason enough to sail it at least once.

The Oasis will be my inaugural cruise on her inaugural cruise so pretty much everything and everything!! Actually booked my pre cruise hotel (Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa) to hopefully see her coming back from Haiti the morning of Dec 5th :) Might just stay up all night watching from the beach... wouldn't want to show up before the she does @ the port LOL

What are you most excited about?

Where to begin....

1. Just being on the inaugural cruise of such an innovative ship...looking forward to feeling the excitement in the air

2. Watching a show at the Aqua Theater

3. Rising Tides levitating bar

4. Flowrider and cantilevered hot tubs (I haven't been on any of the Freedom class ships to experience these)

5. Dining at 150 Central Park

I totally agree with one previous poster that FOS and LOS are just bigger versions of the other voyager classes. We have been on all the voyager class ships, some twice and 2 of the radiance class. We went on Liberty last Feb. and loved it but it was not much different from the others. However radiance class ships are (no promenade or ice shows) so these were not our favorite. Oasis we are expecting to be quite different so many new things to see and experience. Will be totally awesome. My DH and I were talking to some of the employees on our last cruise and they said almost every veteran is trying to get a transfer over to Oasis. That is very good so they will not be a lot of newbies running things and hopefully the level of service will be what we expect.

Keep the excitement rolling,

cina54

We are huge Explorer of the Seas fans but we are anxious to try this ship. At first we were apprehensive due to the size but after going on the Liberty this past winter we thought what the heck!

The neighborhoods seem to be really neat and we are hoping the restaurants will be outstanding. The prices for the pay restaurants seem reasonable. Interesting about the change of the Portofinos name.

We are going the 12th of December and coming into FLL a day early.

See ya on board, that is when we are sailing her also. Looking forward to the neighborhoods. Already booked chops for our anniv. on the l4th.

Archived