Jet Ski Rental Seven Mile Beach?

transam84

Are there jet ski vendors at Seven Mile Beach? Should we reserve with a vendor in advance? My DS is on the Valor and wants to jet ski, I would prefer he do it Grand Cayman. I don't want him to get to the beach and find they are all booked for the few hours he is there? Any info/advice would be appreciated. laura

Jet Skis are available all along the beach. The week we were there they did not seem to be used much. Prices at the Reef Grill/Royal Palms were $65 per 1/2 hour for a single and $95 per 1/2 hour for a double.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Jet Skis are available all along the beach. The week we were there they did not seem to be used much. Prices at the Reef Grill/Royal Palms were $65 per 1/2 hour for a single and $95 per 1/2 hour for a double.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Thanks so much, exactly the info I was looking for. Looks like my kids will be all set. I will tell them! :D

In addition to the Royal Palms location you will also find jet skis at: Grand Cayman Beach Suites, Beach Club Colony, Westin Hotel, Sea Grape, and the Courtyard by Marriott beach. There are no jet ski rentals at Cemetery beach.

An adult must rent the machine. You will need to leave a signed credit card imprint as a damage deposit. The driver must be at least 15 years old. If the driver is carrying a passenger then the driver must be at least 18 years old. Life jackets are mandatory.

Each rental location has a designated operating area. You cannot rent a machine to go exploring up and down the coast. No wake speeds must be observed within 200 yards of shore.

In addition to the Royal Palms location you will also find jet skis at: Grand Cayman Beach Suites, Beach Club Colony, Westin Hotel, Sea Grape, and the Courtyard by Marriott beach. There are no jet ski rentals at Cemetery beach.

An adult must rent the machine. You will need to leave a signed credit card imprint as a damage deposit. The driver must be at least 15 years old. If the driver is carrying a passenger then the driver must be at least 18 years old. Life jackets are mandatory.

Each rental location has a designated operating area. You cannot rent a machine to go exploring up and down the coast. No wake speeds must be observed within 200 yards of shore.

Thanks so much for this information. My DS and friends are all over 21. I'm actually happy there are restrictions, I was concerned. I hate places where people can run wild on these things. My DS is experienced and has riden many times, but his friends are not, so this makes me feel better. Thanks again!:D

• 1 month later...

Do you know where I can go so a 15 year old can be a driver? My son wants his own jet ski but everywhere I have contacted so far says they must be 16.

Archived