Question about the former Celebrity Galaxy

SISer

I was on the Galaxy last year, this was my first cruise. Since the cruise ended it's always bothered me that I didn't go to the bow of the ship. I know this is not possible on all passenger cruise ships. Was going to the bow possible on the Galaxy, it must have been on deck 7 but I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance.

I was on the Galaxy last year, this was my first cruise. Since the cruise ended it's always bothered me that I didn't go to the bow of the ship. I know this is not possible on all passenger cruise ships. Was going to the bow possible on the Galaxy, it must have been on deck 7 but I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance.

I have never been on the Galaxy but have cruised a similar ship, the Century 3 times. Bow access was normally restricted to the crew. However, last summer on a Norway cruise Captain Pagonis invited CC members to the bow during the southbound transit of the Arctic Circle. Great view, really good hot chocolate and some humorous quips and antics from a great captain.

However, last summer on a Norway cruise Captain Pagonis invited CC members to the bow during the southbound transit of the Arctic Circle. Great view, really good hot chocolate and some humorous quips and antics from a great captain.

Great times:

CaptainPagonisonfrontdeck.jpg

Archived