i got OBC..

bobbyfk

great!!! everytime I see a thread like this I go check my bookings......then I realize that my first cruise is already 50% off, and my 2nd is a cat 1a so theres no chance of a price decrease for me at all....but its nice that others can enjoy it....

great!!! everytime I see a thread like this I go check my bookings......then I realize that my first cruise is already 50% off, and my 2nd is a cat 1a so theres no chance of a price decrease for me at all....but its nice that others can enjoy it....

1a's do drop. Ours did on the Liberty. Not much yet but still worth it to check.

Does the price drop only apply if you have booked directly with Carnival? Or is it the same with through a TA? Would I have to contact the TA site that booked my trip or just check on Carnivals website?

If you book with a TA you have to go through them to get the credit.

My valor cruise just dropped and I got my TA to send in the request. We got a $100 deduction as final payment has not been made yet.

It usually takes 48hrs to process not that you have 48hrs to make the request to get your credit.

Archived