Amsterdam port question??

I'm on Celebrity's Constellation in August and I have a question regarding the dock in Amsterdam! How far is the train station from the dock? I've been to Amsterdam before so I'm familiar with the town. I just need to know if I need transportation to get from the port to the train station and if so what would you suggest? Thank you!

I'm on Celebrity's Constellation in August and I have a question regarding the dock in Amsterdam! How far is the train station from the dock? I've been to Amsterdam before so I'm familiar with the town. I just need to know if I need transportation to get from the port to the train station and if so what would you suggest? Thank you!

You can walk to the trainstation in about 10/15 minutes.

Also tramnr. 25 starts at the terminal, just about 2 stops to the station. In front of the terminal is tramnr. 26 also to the station.

You can walk to the trainstation in about 10/15 minutes.

Also tramnr. 25 starts at the terminal, just about 2 stops to the station. In front of the terminal is tramnr. 26 also to the station.

Yes, just turn left outside the terminal and you'll see the tram stop under a shelter.-jocap.

2007AMSTramCS-vi.jpg

This picture is taken from the front of the cruise terminal:

you see in front is the tram...

and you see to the right at the end a larger hall-roof construction. That's the central station.

Regards,

HeinBloed

2007AMSTramCS-vi.jpg

This picture is taken from the front of the cruise terminal:

you see in front is the tram...

and you see to the right at the end a larger hall-roof construction. That's the central station.

Regards,

HeinBloed

And that's the best answer on this site! Congratulations,HB!-jocap.

I found the Cruise Passenger Terminal on Google and the tram stop is directly across the street.

Check out this link and you can reorient the street view to see the railway track and the tram stop.

http://maps.google.com/maps?near=Ahoy%27+Rotterdam+N.V.+%4051.881762,4.486211&geocode=&q=cruise+dock&f=l&sll=51.962462,4.470749&sspn=0.25851,0.727158&ie=UTF8&ll=52.377066,4.915609&spn=0,359.909105&z=14&iwloc=B&layer=c&cbll=52.377218,4.914091&panoid=CtDBPZ-TqCE8SPp-Sh48UA&cbp=12,306.92,,0,5

Google rocks!!!!

Archived