Is "Just for you" in FL still in business...?

cruiserforlife

Nope. They went out of business about a year or so ago. Very sad. No one had the products and prices that Just Because of You did. :(

That is sad,those girls were great!

Do you know of anyone else with a similar business?

No, I don't unfortunately. Maybe someone else does?

One of the 'girls' died; her sister tried to carry on the business, but I believe it was just too much to handle after the hurricane hit, the move to a new location, etc.

That's terrible news,so sorry to hear that.:(

If anyone knows of a similar service,I'd sure like to know.;)

That's terrible news,so sorry to hear that.:(

If anyone knows of a similar service,I'd sure like to know.;)

It's been quite sometime since I have heard of any company being able to deliver things to cruise ships. I am only guessing here, but I would say the cruise lines stopped this as they want you to order from their gift selection instead ($$'s). http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/index.jsp

It's been quite sometime since I have heard of any company being able to deliver things to cruise ships. I am only guessing here, but I would say the cruise lines stopped this as they want you to order from their gift selection instead ($$'s). http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/index.jsp

Actually, there are still a few out there that do this and the cruise lines do still allow them to deliver to the ships. The ones that do in FL are ones that I don't like and their prices are high, but I do have a good source for Vancouver and a few other places.

Actually, there are still a few out there that do this and the cruise lines do still allow them to deliver to the ships. The ones that do in FL are ones that I don't like and their prices are high, but I do have a good source for Vancouver and a few other places.

Gosh, if you know the names of some that still deliver and are allowed to, you need to post them so others looking will know where to turn. I honestly had not heard of this in several years, it used to be very popular, but not lately. ;)

Please do tell...PM me if you'd rather.;)

Even high prices have to be cheaper than ship prices...and having been in the wine biz,I'm not too thrilled about selection either.

• 1 month later...

Could you please supply the name of the FL delivery service you know of or any others that will deliver to cruiseships?;)

Thank you,

John

There's:

Baskets to Go

Well Wishers (having trouble getting their site to load right now though)

Ocean Promotions

Mia Bella (SJU only)

I haven't used any of these for a few years, so some may be out of business. It's frustrating trying to find a good cruise gift delivery service. I've resorted to relying on the cruise lines themselves. :cool:

There's:

Baskets to Go

Well Wishers (having trouble getting their site to load right now though)

Ocean Promotions

Mia Bella (SJU only)

I haven't used any of these for a few years, so some may be out of business. It's frustrating trying to find a good cruise gift delivery service. I've resorted to relying on the cruise lines themselves. :cool:

Thanks for the rapid response Mario,are those first three located in FL?

If so,I'll check them on the web...;)

I did find one in the UK and they do deliver internationally, but I'm sure the cost is prohibitive. :( Will ask some TA friends for recommendations and get back to this thread.

Thank you...do you really drive like him?:rolleyes:

Here's the great one at last years Monterey Historics,he was reunited with his old JPS Lotus he won the F-1 Championship back in 1978,I swear he took so many laps in that car I thought he would run out of fuel(!),could not get him off the track he was having so much fun:

DSC05792.jpg

DSC05789.jpg

According to my sons and DH, YES, I drive like Mario! If you've seen the new Mercedes E-350 ad where the car comes screaming down the street, breaks through the plate glass window and spins to a stop, that would be me. :D

Or, the one where the slogan was, "For people who can park cars by themselves." The car drives down the street and spins into a really tight parking space. Yep, that's me. :D

Okay, back to the subject - the only two agencies still in business that I've found are:

baskets to go dot com (this company has been around for awhile)

gift baskets overseas dot com click on "cruise ships" (they seem a bit pricey though)

Hope it helps.

Archived