Leave your car at your hotel in Miami

tbear2762

When I cruised out of Port Canaveral there were several Hotels that offered a service that you could leave you car in their parking lot for free and they would shuttle you to and from the cruise terminal for free or as an inclusion with the room charge. Are there any of these in Miami and if so are they safe. I nearly fell out of my chair when I read the cost of parking at the terminals. HELP

La Quinta East near the airport meets all the criteria you listed above. We stayed there and left our car before our transatlantic cruise this past April and will be doing so again in December. Call the hotel DIRECTLY and ask them for their Park to Cruise package. La Quinta will transport you to the port and to the airport for free (please DO tip the wonderful drivers though!), but you will need to take a taxi back from the port when you return. It was great for our transatlantic as we flew back into MIA after our cruise and the LaQuinta van picked us up so we could get our car from LaQuinta's parking lot and just fly home. This time we are doing a Panama Canal transit ending in LA, so we will be flying back to MIA again and repeating the process I outlined above. Check out La Quinta East's reviews on tripadvisor.com!

Check out others on parksleepandfly. com

Miami will have parksleepandcruise choices. Don't look for the chapest as some can be located in unsavory areas. Before booking any check recent reviews on tripadvisor.com re neighborhood, things around the hotel like restaurants, shopping etc. The Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon area is well rec too.

La Quinta East near the airport meets all the criteria you listed above. We stayed there and left our car before our transatlantic cruise this past April and will be doing so again in December. Call the hotel DIRECTLY and ask them for their Park to Cruise package. La Quinta will transport you to the port and to the airport for free (please DO tip the wonderful drivers though!), but you will need to take a taxi back from the port when you return. It was great for our transatlantic as we flew back into MIA after our cruise and the LaQuinta van picked us up so we could get our car from LaQuinta's parking lot and just fly home. This time we are doing a Panama Canal transit ending in LA, so we will be flying back to MIA again and repeating the process I outlined above. Check out La Quinta East's reviews on tripadvisor.com!

You will be getting back as I am leaving hope you have a great cruise.

Check out others on parksleepandfly. com

Miami will have parksleepandcruise choices. Don't look for the chapest as some can be located in unsavory areas. Before booking any check recent reviews on tripadvisor.com re neighborhood, things around the hotel like restaurants, shopping etc. The Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon area is well rec too.

Thank you

Archived