Tuesday Specials?

Are the Tuesday Special Sales good for that Tuesday only? Or, do they stay in affect until the next Tuesday sale? Thanks to anyone that can help.

Pat

From what I understand, they are classified as a "Sales Event" pricing for that Tuesday only. The pricing is only good if you are booking a cruise, as you cannot adjust your cruise fare if you are already booked.

Hope this helps :D

So, does that mean that if the Tuesday price is still posted today, Wednesday, that it can be applied to an already booked cruise? I'm soooo confuuused with their "sales". :confused:

Pat

It never hurts to call. The only specials that I know are applicable for a price drop are Senior Citizen and Resident Specials.

So, does that mean that if the Tuesday price is still posted today, Wednesday, that it can be applied to an already booked cruise? I'm soooo confuuused with their "sales". :confused:

Pat

Their Tuesday sales are usually only good for new bookings.

###

Although they have "one day only, new bookings only" sales events, they also use these posts to advertise the beginning of "special rates" that are not so limited. Go to the RCL website and do your "fake booking". If the new rate shows up as a "special rate" they will (in my experience) adjust any existing reservations. If it shows up as a "sales event" then they (probably) won't. In any case, as has often been pointed out on this board, it never hurts to call!

Archived