Does the Mariner of the Seas have a children's pool area?

CariBear

I have been on Adventure of the Seas and I know that it has a small kiddie pool with a little slide, but does the Mariner also have this pool? I read an article that said this pool was rarely used and was going to be replaced on Mariner and Navigator with an expanded child/teen center. Does anyone have any info?

Thanks!

I have been on Adventure of the Seas and I know that it has a small kiddie pool with a little slide, but does the Mariner also have this pool? I read an article that said this pool was rarely used and was going to be replaced on Mariner and Navigator with an expanded child/teen center. Does anyone have any info?

Thanks!

This is correct. It is the "Back Deck" an area reconfigured just for teens.

i'll be on the mariner this february, but i was on the explore of the seas last february and aside from the teen area yes there is a place for young kinds. A mini pool with a slide just for young kids. So i know all voyager class are just about the same, so i would expect there is, if the slide is gone, there should be a small pool still for the kids. On the EOS it was behind the Jonny Rockets.

This area NO Longer has a pool on the 2 newest voyager class ships (Navigator and Mariner), it is a teen hang out area with no pool or slide whatsoever. I have been on the Navigator so I know this for a fact.

There were some changes between the Adventure and Navigator and that was one of them.

So NO there is no seperate children's pool area.

Scott

We were on the AOS in November and never used the pools. There were babies with diapers and swim diapers on in the pools. The deck patrol asked them to remove the babies from the pools, which they did until he left and then you got it....babies went right back in. They drained the pools twice during the week and scrubbed and disinfected them. Many young parents were appalled that they were asked to remove the little ones. They commented that they paid for the trip and the babies had the right to use the facilities!!! Oh well. I had a conversation with one mom who could not understand that the bodily fluids are not contained in a swimmie diaper. It was like talking to a brick wall. We even reported this to the pursers desk and told the loyalty ambassador about it when we were booking our next cruise on the Mariner. I want to use Adventure Ocean for myself next cruise...after all I am paying for use of the facilities!!! :D Some parents just don't get it!!!!!!!

Cindy ;)

Archived