Hump?

The hump on Radiance was AMAZING! Don't let anyone tell you different - it is much bigger than some of the other balcony rooms. Ours was 8588 and it was the one closest to the end hump balcony. Their balcony was really small because of the way the hump cut in, but ours was super big! And just being so close to the elevators was awesome. I thought deck 8 was perfect because you could just really get everywhere you wanted to be and it was super quiet! We loved our stay on the hump on deck 8 - hope you do, too!

Kind of hard to tell but this was our balcony - its kind of triangle shaped - not sure if you will have one like this but at least it gives you an idea! Have a great cruise!

2543203662_f1c4b258a5.jpg

Hi,booked today,1st time with Royal,Radiance of the seas,cabin #8596,would this be called a "hump" cabin? Thanks.

That is a perfect center hump cabin. I have had that cabin myself.

You will have a 180 degree view of the side of the ship from your balcony. You can also see straight down to the water.

(On the Radiance class ships especially, there are Hump cabins with bigger balconies.)

All of these cabins are in a great location, almost all of them have a great view, most all of them have almost private balconies because you are out further from the ship than all others, are near the elevators and the stairs, and yet there is no extra noise because of that.

The center Hump cabins are the prime choice with the best views.

Click on my thumbnail and it will enlarge for you.;)

Archived