signing into Captains Circle-member

Caribensun

Once you are logged into the captains circle on princess's website, do you always have to re-enter your information as though you are a new cruiser? If not, how do you access your shipboard account ect.

Thank you,

I am a little confused with your question. To log on (if you are already registered in the Captain's Circle) just put in your email address and password. Click into 'MY princess' and it will show you a list of your upcoming cruises and also you can access your profile and circle savings account, as well as other things. Not quite sure what you mean about accessing your shipboard account though?

If that was not your question, please except my apology as I am not sure what you are looking for here. :confused:

Yes you do . Unless you have another software program which will do it for you. ;)

On Princess Ships they are still way in the Back Water..

and/or as we say in the I I A ( Internet Ice Ages ) !

:cool:

Once you are logged into the captains circle on princess's website, do you always have to re-enter your information as though you are a new cruiser? If not, how do you access your shipboard account ect.

Thank you,

If you are asking about registering information for an upcoming cruise (immigration and contact info), most of our important information automatically is there without us having to re-enter it. Things like emergency contact and CC number always have to be added again, but the main info and passport number are always transferred from the last cruise over to the new cruise automatically, at least they are for us. ;)

Toto2Kansas, I have put in my email and password and am welcomed in. I cannot access "My Account" unless I put in all of the new person information first, address, capt circle # etc. It treats me like I do not exist. I hope this is clearer.?

Thank you AAAAmerican, I will keep putting in my same addres etc everytime to access "My Princess".

Toto2Kansas, I have put in my email and password and am welcomed in. I cannot access "My Account" unless I put in all of the new person information first, address, capt circle # etc. It treats me like I do not exist. I hope this is clearer.?

Thank you AAAAmerican, I will keep putting in my same addres etc everytime to access "My Princess".

Something isn't right there, you shouldn't have to put all that info in. If it doesn't straighten out in the next day or so, give Princess a call and see if they can assist you.

All you should have to do is to put in your email address and password to access your account. Good Luck! ;)

Your welcome.

A workaround.. may be the type of Browser your using too.

FireFox has an AUTO-Fill program available.. Opera too.;)

A workaround.. may be the type of Browser your using too.

FireFox has an AUTO-Fill program available.. Opera too.;)

I've never had a problem with good old Microsoft Internet Explorer...:)

The initial login will bring to you the home page. From there click on My Princess right underneath the words "Welcome Mrs. Seadeck" (insert your name there)

It is possible coming out of the personalizer that it will ask you to reenter your booking information. This should not be needed if you return to your booking via the My Princess page.

If Seadeck2 is still having problems, please let us know which screen is active and whether it is an account login or a cruise login (requiring booking number). We can advise you from there.

Maybe this doesn't apply, but I will ask anyway. Just below where you put in your e-mail and password, is a line asking if you have registered. You need to register to have easy access to your cruise personalizer. Have you registered?

On the personalizer, you do have to complete and/or update your passenger immigration info. but I am sensing this is not what you are talking about. Make sure you are registered, then try again. When you register the first time, you do need to input your Captain's Circle number, etc.

Thank you,

I had this same problem on my account, but not my wifes. I sat down with the captains circle consultant during my cruise and by the end of the cruise they had fixed my account.

Just contact them and they can fix it.

Archived