Sorry...newbie...WHAT IS SUPPER CLUB???

Charlie2na

Supper clubs are upscale restaurants on board some Carnival ships... the Conquest Class... Spirit Class... the Splendor and the Dream Class.

They're now being called 'Steakhouses' due to the fact that the menu is dominated by beef dishes but there's seafood available as well.

They're reservations only with a charge of $30 that includes some small gratuity. Most folks feel the food and service is so good that some additional amount is easily justified....

:)

i SAW THIS SOMEWHERE, BUT CAN'T FIND IT NOW

The Supper Club is an extra fee restaurant that is worth every penney you pay to dine there. The food, atmosphere and service is wonderful and worth at least one dinner there during your cruise. If YOU DO GO, ENJOY IT.

FYI, you need to make a reservation to dine there.

A super club is another way for them to take your money. Im happy with the free restaurants..thank you:)

Boy you got guts to say that.:D I said that once on a post and got flamed big time.:rolleyes: I can still smell the cinged hair.;)

A super club is another way for them to take your money. Im happy with the free restaurants..thank you:)

Your from LI, the charge is not much more than what you pay for McD's in NYC, I think it's a great deal and I love the ambience of an evening in the supper club.

To each their own I guess.

Carole

Archived