Western Caribbean Excursions

• 6 months later...

HI,

Saw your post on the Carnival Fun Page. We are on the Dream May 1 2010 too.

Been to Belize twice and not got off the ship but will brave the tenders this time. Costa Maya again been there twice and spend each day in the pool at the end of the pier after a very brief shopping expedition. Just drop me in water and keep me supplied with Dos Ecis.

Cozumel been there numerous times and either wander the town or take a cab to Paradise Beach. Thats what we will be doing this time. It costs about $12.00 for the cab and when you get there you rent your sunbeds for about $8.00 and they throw in a float.

Its a very clean beach where you can be as active or as lazy as you want. All the sunbeds have Tikki type umbrellas. The beach is clean and the water shallow enough to be safe for kids. Off the beach are anchored a large inflatable iceberg for those who enjoy kamikaze dives into the sea and also an inflatable trampoline. There are attentive waiter to bring you an assortment of drinks.(Try the yard long Margaritas)

She Who Must Be Obeyed enjoys lying on the float while being supplied with regular Margaritas. She loves working out that way.

On the beach there is Tikki Bar and Restaurant serving Mexican dishes and seafood and Burgers. Their food is good and inexpensive and everyone we recommend Paradise Beach to has thanked us and said they had blast there.

WORKING KEEPS ME YOUNG - CRUISING KEEPS ME WORKING

HI,

Saw your post on the Carnival Fun Page. We are on the Dream May 1 2010 too.

Been to Belize twice and not got off the ship but will brave the tenders this time. Costa Maya again been there twice and spend each day in the pool at the end of the pier after a very brief shopping expedition. Just there you rent your sunbeds for about $8.00 and they throw in a float.

drop me in water and keep me supplied with Dos Ecis.

Cozumel been there numerous times and either wander the town or take a cab to Paradise Beach. Thats what we will be doing this time. It costs about $12.00 for the cab and when you get Its a very clean beach where you can be as active or as lazy as you want. All the sunbeds have Tikki type umbrellas. The beach is clean and the water shallow enough to be safe for kids. Off the beach are anchored a large inflatable iceberg for those who enjoy kamikaze dives into the sea and also an inflatable trampoline. There are attentive waiter to bring you an assortment of drinks.(Try the yard long Margaritas)

She Who Must Be Obeyed enjoys lying on the float while being supplied with regular Margaritas. She loves working out that way.

On the beach there is Tikki Bar and Restaurant serving Mexican dishes and seafood and Burgers. Their food is good and inexpensive and everyone we recommend Paradise Beach to has thanked us and said they had blast there.

WORKING KEEPS ME YOUNG - CRUISING KEEPS ME WORKING

Hey there usbrit, dont see you on our rollcall, need to check it out, we have a ton of GREAT people with a lot of stuff going on and well over 3000 posts. Come on down.

Chris

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=940936

Archived