? about the Belkin Beer Tour in Belize

budat2130

If you mean the one offered by Coral Breeze,yes we did.............took it last December and would highly recommend it.........

Started with a partial city/area tour.......went to the brewery.it was so clean and the bar was beautiful..........lots of wood and glass..had 45 mins of all you can drink beer and I dont mean in little 2oz sample glasses.........full size beer glasses..............

then we did some more sightseeing and then finished up at the Wet Lizard for lunch.....had a really yummy red snapper meal with the fixings.

I would do this tour again.....................this was our 4th time to Belize and to date,our fav day..

PS.I am usually not a beer drinker,but between the heat of the day and the great taste of that fresh beer,I had several glasses!!

2992340050042692775S425x425Q85.jpg

2584747780042692775S425x425Q85.jpg

2368508040042692775S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures.....After much research we have decided to book this tour for our Sept stop using Coral Breeze.

The reservation process was so easy anf quick and recevied an email comfirmation within minutes.

Archived