info on Ionie?

carbour

We are signed up to go with Ionie in January. We booked thru her website and she emailed us back very quickly and answered any questions that i had.

Her and her husband, Lewis, are really nice people. We went with Lewis on our tour, and he is just so sweet. When he dropped us at the pier, we forgot some things in the van, and he waited for us in the parking lot. We had told him we were going back to the ship to drop our purchases and change, and then head over to Island Village/Margaritaville. We were really surprised to see him still in the parking lot, but he had found our video tape from the falls, a bag with a a couple of shirts we bought, and a pair of water shoes, we had forgotten in the van...Yikes, good thing our heads were attached!! I still can't believe we left all those things in the van, but we did, and Lewis waited for us so he could return them!

We also left all our stuff in the back of his van while we were climbing the falls, which was nice. We didn't need a locker or have to lug it with us.

They both are very nice, and will take you wherever you want. As you approach different vendors along the side of the road, they will ask you if you want to stop.

The only thing we didn't do (and wished we had), was eat at one of the local restaurants. Our kids were college-age, and wanted to eat at Margaritaville. We did, and it was fine, but next time I want to try Bibibips or The Ruins.

Have a good time! Tell them Terri from Kansas says hello!!! :)

Archived