Emerald Princess - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Docking Question

jhmoore143

How does the ship "dock" at the 4 locations for the Eastern Caribbean.

I would venture to say that she is tendered at Princess Cay and Grand Turk and docked at St. Maartin and St. Thomas, but I cant seem to find that information.

Can someone please point me in the right direction

thanks

How does the ship "dock" at the 4 locations for the Eastern Caribbean.

I would venture to say that she is tendered at Princess Cay and Grand Turk and docked at St. Maartin and St. Thomas, but I cant seem to find that information.

Can someone please point me in the right direction

thanks

Princess docks in Grand Turk. You are almost docked on top of the beach area. They just pull up and you get off at a lovley new dock and walk directly into the shops and beach area.

Princess Cay is the only tendering port for the Eastern Caribbean route. Princess has been docking at Crown Bay in St. Thomas the last two times we visited. Grant Turk has room for 2 ships at the dock, otherwise, I would suspect you would tender, but I doubt they put more than 2 ships in port on any given day.

On St Thomas-Two times we docked at the new Crown Bay dock but on the Emerald Princess in February 09, we docked at old location West Indian Dock. Not nearly the stores at West Indian as used to be. Anyway, we then took The Pirates Harbour Cruise to town-think was $10. Was fun & used it on our return, also. Could have taken it as many times & even gone to Crown Bay area. St marteen-dock across from town. Take the motor launch -price reasonable, or taxi or walk to town(never have done that) We took a tour via a private van that we picked up right at the pier & then they dropped us in town which we then took the motor launch back to the ship. Can get 4 huge ships docked here. Princess Cay-tenders! Enjoy!

Archived