Are future cruises no longer allowed in signatures?

longduo

Are future cruises no longer allowed in signatures? I notice that they now just show up as a red X.

Is listing your future cruises on various lines now considered advertising?

CC has asked over and over to please police your signatures and keep them shorter. I block signatures, so cant see them, so I dont keep my cruises in my signature. Too much work keeping it current. Im doing 7 cruises this year, so who wants to always have to be changing their signature constantly. Its probably ok if you dont cruise that much.

I have the same incompatability thing. I cannot see countdown clocks from CruiseCritic and have no idea if anyone besides me can see my signature:confused:

Here is what I see:

Regent Voyager - Southampton - Monte Carlo

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2009;9;7;18;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Regent Navigator - S.F./Alaska/Vancouver

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2010;5;27;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Regent Mariner -- Cape Town to Rio

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2010;12;03;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Mariner (Cape Town - Rio) 12/2010

Navigator (S.F.-Vancouver) 5/2010

Voyager (Europe) -- 9/2009

Navigator (E. Caribbean) - 2/2009

Voyager (Med.) 10/2008

Mariner (Alaska) - 5/2008

Navigator (W. Caribbean) --4/2007

Voyager (Baltics) -- 8/2006

PG -- 2/2004

I have the same incompatability thing. I cannot see countdown clocks from CruiseCritic and have no idea if anyone besides me can see my signature:confused:

Post # 5 can see the clock, but I can't and haven't for a few weeks now>:confused:

Another related issue is that some people are choosing not to post countdown calendars for security reasons. CC is not private, and if too much is said there's always the potential for someone to figure out who you are and where you live. The unsavory folks among us could use that information to do not-so-nice things like break into your house.

Archived