Show on "Tru TV" about Smith case

I couldn't sleep last night, and when I was flipping through the channels, I came upon this show on Tru TV (formerly Court TV) that purported to use mediums to try to solve the George Smith case. Has anyone seen this? I can't believe RCCL allowed them to film on the ship! It was such a ridiculous show--I can't believe I watched the whole thing! :eek:

I couldn't sleep last night, and when I was flipping through the channels, I came upon this show on Tru TV (formerly Court TV) that purported to use mediums to try to solve the George Smith case. Has anyone seen this? I can't believe RCCL allowed them to film on the ship! It was such a ridiculous show--I can't believe I watched the whole thing! :eek:

Now THERE is an oxymoron! :rolleyes:

Now THERE is an oxymoron! :rolleyes:

Hey! Don't malign Tru TV -- "The World'd Dumbest ___________ " is my favorite show. It is really hard to beat Danny Bonaduce, Tanya Harding, Todd Bridges, and Gary Busey [among others] as comentators.

So....who did it?

Well, surprisingly, the two mediums disagreed on what happened. :rolleyes: The one who actually was on the Brilliance thought it was one of the 3 guys they were drinking with who did it, and the woman who did the re-enactment on the Greek ferry said that George hit his head after he stood up to defend Jennifer's honor, then after he died from those wounds, the 3 guys threw him overboard.

It really was something to watch...That's why I was so surprised that RCCL would allow them on the ship.

Archived