Almost There!

cruisincory

Sorry to burst your bubble but its 3 1/2 weeks to you cruise:p

Yes I know..lol...but somehow thinking of it as 3 weeks instead of 3 1/2 weeks will make it go by quicker:D

Also, only 3 weeks of work...taking the whole week of the cruise off..so yeah...Only 3 weeks away!!:D

:D Only 24 more days untill we set sail on the Sensation!!! This is going to be the loooooooooongest 3 weeks ever!!:eek:

We will be on the sensation on the 20th just before you, and we cant wait. This is my cruise before I go back to work,. It is my vacation, Have fun on your cruise.:cool:

We will be on the sensation on the 20th just before you, and we cant wait. This is my cruise before I go back to work,. It is my vacation, Have fun on your cruise.:cool:

Same to you...Try to leave the boat in one piece for us...lol:p

it'll pass faster than you realize. with all the preparing to be gone stuff - i find it flies right by before i notice - which i'm all good with. now if only i could remember to pack before the night before ;)

have fun, and bon voyage :D

happy anniversary :)

it'll pass faster than you realize. with all the preparing to be gone stuff - i find it flies right by before i notice - which i'm all good with. now if only i could remember to pack before the night before ;)

have fun, and bon voyage :D

happy anniversary :)

Thank You. We have booked a hotel in Daytona and are going to stay there for 2 days before the cruise..so really its only 22 days until the vacation starts..:D

Last year on our Honeymoon cruise...the last 2 months went by the slowest I have ever seen. With the anticipation of going on our 1st cruise, plus getting married the day before the cruise...it made the wait miserable.

Archived