Help...Will we have time ???

Cruzen My Life Away

We have an excursion booked with Shasa Catamaran tour from 10AM-1PM. We would like to go to the beach after the tour, and our tour operator will drop us off at the Boatyard Beach instead of dropping us off back at the ship. I would rather go to Accra beach but I don't know if we will have time to get a taxi , enjoy some beach time and get back to the ship. Can anyone advise if this is possible or should we just go to the Boatyard??:confused: Thanks!!!

We have an excursion booked with Shasa Catamaran tour from 10AM-1PM. We would like to go to the beach after the tour, and our tour operator will drop us off at the Boatyard Beach instead of dropping us off back at the ship. I would rather go to Accra beach but I don't know if we will have time to get a taxi , enjoy some beach time and get back to the ship. Can anyone advise if this is possible or should we just go to the Boatyard??:confused: Thanks!!!

What time is your ship schedule to leave?

It can be done but you may not have that much time to spend at the boatyard depending on the time your ship set sails.

Just as an FYI...the boatyard recently had a name change. Its now called Taboo.

We have an excursion booked with Shasa Catamaran tour from 10AM-1PM.

We would like to go to the beach after the tour, and our tour operator will drop us off at the Boatyard Beach

instead of dropping us off back at the ship.

I would rather go to Accra beach but I don't know if we will have time to get a taxi ,

enjoy some beach time and get back to the ship.

Can anyone advise if this is possible or should we just go to the Boatyard??:confused:

Judging from your signature, you're on Victory, sometime in Sept.

That'll be a Wednesday, docking at about 0700 hrs, you guys are allowed off at approx. 0800 hrs.

departure at 5 p.m. sharp (you can almost set your watch by it!)

Yes, you have time, but I'd make it snappy! ;)

Sweet-talk the coach-driver and see if he won't drop you off at Accra.

If not, just get the next taxi at Boatyard/Taboo and you should be at Accra in 10 mins. or less.

The rest is up to you

to get yourself back to the Port area by 4 p.m. so you can be back on board by 4:30 latest

CV-5707.jpg

RebelJohn

Can you tell me some details about your time with Shasa. Can't wait till September! Thanks:)

Check out my review of the Noordam. The link is below. You will find a page with pics from our Shasa Cat cruise. The one thing I liked about the cruise, was that you actually SAILED instead of motored to the sites like the larger boats. It was a lot of fun and VERY personalized service.......If you have any more questions, let me know........

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=889086&highlight=

Archived