Got my "Blue Folder"!! + Isle of Pines?

hi guys, i am sailing on this mondays Pacific dawn departure which has isle of pines on the itenary. i have gotten a phone call this morning saying that isle of pines is off the schedule and that we will be going to lifou instead.

oh well guess i'll have to rebook another cruise to get to isle of pines!

aww...i hope you enjoy Lifou. Our trip soon entails Noumea and Isle of Pines.... they are the only 2 stops... i wonder what they will do if we cant go to Isle of Pines?

Enjoy your trip

aww...i hope you enjoy Lifou. Our trip soon entails Noumea and Isle of Pines.... they are the only 2 stops... i wonder what they will do if we cant go to Isle of Pines?

hopefully it will be sorted by the time you are going.

i have to say i'm a tad dissapointed as isle of pines was the one i was most looking forward to, as i have never been there before, and i have been to lifou, it was a good 10 yrs ago but i dont remember there being much to do there.

michelle

hopefully it will be sorted by the time you are going.

i have to say i'm a tad dissapointed as isle of pines was the one i was most looking forward to, as i have never been there before, and i have been to lifou, it was a good 10 yrs ago but i dont remember there being much to do there.

michelle

Hope you have a fantastic cruise and looking forward to hearing about it when you get back :)

A good excuse to book again!

Angela

P.S. Not much notice, they are obviously leaving it as late as they can in case the chief changes his mind - maybe by the end of September with the end of flu season it will be ok. If not looking forward to seeing clown fish snorkelling in Lifou.

ooohhh i just noticed my countdown clock says 1 day 16 hrs.....:D:D

the recorded message i got said something like the cheif of isle of pines is waiting for a meeting with health authorities regarding the swine flu and the meeting has not yet taken place so it is being replaced.

ooohhh i just noticed my countdown clock says 1 day 16 hrs.....:D:D

the recorded message i got said something like the cheif of isle of pines is waiting for a meeting with health authorities regarding the swine flu and the meeting has not yet taken place so it is being replaced.

see that you are leaving tomorrow, we also have some friends on that cruise. have a great time and enjoy.

Thanks Wellsy, sounds like you had a great time. We'll have to see what happens. Just happy to be going, I am sure we will have fun no matter what. So on your stopover in Vila was there a curfew? I had imagined they would want to contain people on the ship as much as possible (to spend) and wouldn't be keen to let them out for the night...sounds like fun, but as you said a bit of a bummer for your island night.

Cheers,

Angela

I dont believe there was a curfew as we were in vila for the next day also, pretty sure there were several that were in town for the night clubs as they are supposed to be a load of fun!! Aww i hope you have a great holiday, you should have fantastic weather as ours was really good!! Look forward to your review when you get back :O)

Archived