Best things to do in...

Cruisechic2005

Hello, i was told to try posting here so...

What are some of the best excursions to do in these ports??

Labadee, Cozumel, Ocho Rios, Grand Caymon

I'm looking into Para Sailing in Cozumel, but other then that i'm not sure what to do, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! This is for my family and I (mom dad and twin sis) we set sail 3-5-05 on the Navigator of the Seas.

Thanks!

In Ocho Rios, I would recommend the Dunn's River Falls excursion. Our's was combined with a tour of a plantation and a "typical" Jamaican buffet lunch. It was a very nice tour.

In Grand Cayman, you can take the Sting Ray City excursion, where you swim/snorkel with stingrays of all sizes. An awesome experience. Or, you can rent a car and drive around to see the (limited) sights, do a little shopping and hit some beaches at your leisure. This is what we did last spring. Even though the driving is on the left, the island is small and easy to traverse, so it's not difficult to navigate and stay on your side of the road. I can send you some websites if you are interested.

Becki

Since Atlantis Submarine is not running this year due to the hurricane at the Caymans I would highly recommend the Cockatoo Catamaran sailing to Stingray City. It is very relaxing and the people running that tour are very nice. Went on that last year and am going back this year. They take a video of you holding the stingrays for you to purchase at the end.

We are also going Navigator in just 3 weeks and stopping for the first time in Ocho Rios and Labadee. In Ocho Rios my husband and son are going river tubing and I am going with my mom and aunt to Brimmers Plantation and DRF we shall see how we like it. In Labadee we are on our own. Just shopping and walking around I think, depends on how things are when we get there.

In Cozumel last year we did the Hideaway Beach with the two man boats. Whew talk about wild rides! Loved it! 8 foot waves and the boat DROPS! Had a blast but the back was killing me the next day.

Whatever you decide to do HAVE FUN!

Archived