cruise critic lunch in soton 23rd oct!!!

seabourndt

after rob started this post have seen nothing more. think rob might not be here. s if you want me to do it please let me know. will i have to contact the restaurant to book a table?

dave

Hi Dave,

Rob asked me to take over, but we can organise it between us.

We will need to contact the Restaurant when we know the exact number attending.

I will be disembarking QM2 that morning.

Gavin.

Hi Gavin

Did Rob give you his list, or do we need to start over? I'll be on QM2 with You and Dave. I plan to switch cabins and then go to the lunch prior to sailing off back to Brooklyn :D.

Denise

Hi Gavin

Did Rob give you his list, or do we need to start over? I'll be on QM2 with You and Dave. I plan to switch cabins and then go to the lunch prior to sailing off back to Brooklyn :D.

Denise

Hi Denise,

He hasn`t yet i will try to get it or if not start again.

Gavin

Hi everyone.

Rob is alive, well and having a wonderful time in london, back today.

I am still hoping to turn up at the lunch, I will give Gavin and Dave all the details in case gavin falls overboard lol.

I hope it is as good as he last one, bigger as gavin on the ship and can recruit 100s.

rob

Hi everyone.

Rob is alive, well and having a wonderful time in london, back today.

I am still hoping to turn up at the lunch, I will give Gavin and Dave all the details in case gavin falls overboard lol.

I hope it is as good as he last one, bigger as gavin on the ship and can recruit 100s.

rob

Hope you and Robin can make it. Gavin's ears have already been threatened. If he springs for a few martinis I think he will be safe from the depths :eek:

Denise

• 2 weeks later...
When will you be cancelling lunch?

Sadly Dave had to cancel he QM2 cruise, I know why, no one needs to know why, Dave came to the last lunch which you didnt come too, I dont think Dave will have to cancel the lunch either.

I dont see it worries you either.

rob

I think so far the list is.

Gavin

denise

dave

Jackie

brian

Rob,

Not sure at this time if we can stay over for it, thankfully we are now going ahead with the cruise on Oct 15th, which is a miracle in itself :rolleyes:

We may just be pushing things too far by adding an extra night! Will have to wait and see nearer the time.

Have mailed you.

J :)

Rob,

Not sure at this time if we can stay over for it, thankfully we are now going ahead with the cruise on Oct 15th, which is a miracle in itself :rolleyes:

We may just be pushing things too far by adding an extra night! Will have to wait and see nearer the time.

Have mailed you.

J :)

dont worry, at least you made the cruise, if you can let them know, even we cant make it at the moment

If it's still a go, I am still in.

Glad Jackie is still on the cruise. Maybe some folks from QV might be interested?

Denise

Hi denise, I hope it does, the last one was good, small, but all great people there, Im sure this one will even better.

If not , well it wont be long till you join us all for lunch, dinner and breakfast.

rob

If it's still a go, I am still in.

Glad Jackie is still on the cruise. Maybe some folks from QV might be interested?

Denise

QV will be in Cherbourg. I know 'cos I will on her :) Otherwise I would have loved to come again to what was a lovely lunch!

QV will be in Cherbourg. I know 'cos I will on her :) Otherwise I would have loved to come again to what was a lovely lunch!

It was a good lunch, a nice place, relaxing, few drinks, nice chat, great company:)

i do think think we need one in the south west, bristol would be perfect, im up for it for sure:)

It was a good lunch, a nice place, relaxing, few drinks, nice chat, great company:)

i do think think we need one in the south west, bristol would be perfect, im up for it for sure:)

Sounds good to me. I organised one for another cruise site at the SS Great Britain! Wonderful to compare cabin sizes :eek:

Archived