Shareholder of CC stock

Sent Lisa the information of proof of ownership of 100 shares of CCL. Got e-mail from her confirming the $100 shareholder OBC. My question is, when will it appear in the My Princess Circle Savings Account? Or does it not appear until the date the ship sales? I got the shareholder OBC last fall but my gray matter is not functioning up to speed (memory) as to when we got the OBC applied.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Mine has always show up when Liza did it.

Sent Lisa the information of proof of ownership of 100 shares of CCL. Got e-mail from her confirming the $100 shareholder OBC. My question is, when will it appear in the My Princess Circle Savings Account? Or does it not appear until the date the ship sales? I got the shareholder OBC last fall but my gray matter is not functioning up to speed (memory) as to when we got the OBC applied.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

It should show up immediately after you get the email

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

If it's been more than a day since you got the email from Liza, reply to her email and let her know it's not showing up. I had this happen last month and it turned out to be a slight systems problem. She corrected it and shareholder credit showed up immediately. :p

Got the shareholder credit but no email, despite giving the address in the fax. Not a problem, seeing as it showed in the Circle Savings account.

The important thing is to have the credit show on your My Princess Circle Savings Account, so keep checking there. If you have two people then check both accounts.

Archived