City maps

Rhisibabe

Not that I know of. We were on an RCI ship (same company group) last year and they didn't. You can google for tourist maps and print them off, or some places will send you a visitor pack...I know Monaco did and they sent us loads of stuff incl an excellent map. Google for the place tourist office and see what you can find.

Simon

Along with the ones that your ship will provide..

There are some really good street maps in travel books. If you don't want to buy a book, just hit a library and make some copies of all the port maps. If you buy a Rick Steves Italy book, it comes with a great map of the main cities as well a smaller ones with different walking tours highlighted and places of interest numbered.

Also, you will find some great ones on the web. However some are pretty detailed and I had them enlarged to make them easier to read.

Celebrity often posts copies of their City maps on line. These are the map you get when you leave the ship at each port. Here's how to find them.

Look up your cruise on their web site. Then click "Show more details". Then look for a "Ports and Cities" tab. Then look for "Port Explorer" guide at each city.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/search/vacationPorts.do;jsessionid=0000AxH0l7RkGLmC-aobYmv1Io3:12hdebcnj?packageCode=EQ13U009&sailDate=1091023&backPageName=Itinerary+Search+Results

This was my pet peeve on 2008 b2b TA from Rome to San Juan; some of X's maps were illegible (seriously). We found local tourist offices in ports were good as well as a visit to the ship's concierge. Forgetabout the shopping maps--a bad joke!

This was my pet peeve on 2008 b2b TA from Rome to San Juan; some of X's maps were illegible (seriously). We found local tourist offices in ports were good as well as a visit to the ship's concierge. Forgetabout the shopping maps--a bad joke!

Forgetabout the shopping maps how will you be able to find Diamonds International and Tanzanite International.:)

Archived