Just home from the Conquest 7/26-8/2...

jensing317

Oh Thank You!! I'm so jealous of you...I want to go on the Crazies cruise so bad but taking a week off from school just wouldn't go over very well I'm afraid. :( I hope you all have a fantastically crazy time!! :D Know I'm cruising with you in spirit.

It's gonna be one GREAT cruise!! I'll have a DOD in your honor!!!;):D

It's gonna be one GREAT cruise!! I'll have a DOD in your honor!!!;):D

Gee thanks! :cool::p I'll take a Funship Special....or maybe a Caribbean Breeze...or maybe a Yellowbird....or maybe a .....ah hell...just have one of each for me. :D I'm not picky. heehee

I wish we would have met...we were on the same floor because we had the same cabin stewards...they were awsome!!!

I know it!! I'm sure we passed each other a million times in the hallway and elevators. We spent a good bit of time out on the forward balcony in front of your room as well.

Fantastic Pictorial review Jenn :). I just got back from Nassau with Jack last night so I was not able to read it until today. Thanks once more for the good advice about Camp Carnival as I had no issues after all. Take care and enjoy the planning of your "Dream" cruise now:). I just stayed at the Radisson Resort at The Port this past Wedensday night and the group wont be disappointed:). Take care..

I wish we would have met...we were on the same floor because we had the same cabin stewards...they were awsome!!!

Cruise_Q - After reading all the posts, I'm pretty sure that we did meet. We were on the Nativeway tour in Grand Cayman.......ring a bell?

~Julie

Fantastic Pictorial review Jenn :). I just got back from Nassau with Jack last night so I was not able to read it until today. Thanks once more for the good advice about Camp Carnival as I had no issues after all. Take care and enjoy the planning of your "Dream" cruise now:). I just stayed at the Radisson Resort at The Port this past Wedensday night and the group wont be disappointed:). Take care..

Thanks Kurt. How was your trip? A friend of mine and I are seriously thinking of taking a weekend getaway cruise on the Sensation. Is it worth it?

Glad things worked out in Camp Carnival. I'm sure Jack had as good a time as Tyler did.

Jenn,

I loved your review. You and I are actually neighbors. We live in the Cove, where I teach also.

Small world!!

Glad you had a good time. Your son is gorgeous.

Aww Thanks Luanne! I think he's pretty cute myself. :)

I'm finding out that there are a LOT of cruisers in the centex area. Maybe we should put together a group cruise. :p

I'm finding out that there are a LOT of cruisers in the centex area. Maybe we should put together a group cruise. :p

More like a AA type meeting, where we stand up and say "we are cruisers, and can't stop"

Good Luck in the new school year.

Think about joining us next June 8th to Alaska. We already have a good roll call going, many from Texas.

Thanks Kurt. How was your trip? A friend of mine and I are seriously thinking of taking a weekend getaway cruise on the Sensation. Is it worth it?

Glad things worked out in Camp Carnival. I'm sure Jack had as good a time as Tyler did.

My trip was very nice :). Only 4 night's long but a very nice long weekend. The Sensation is an older ship as you know, but she just got re-done with the Waterslides and all the other goodies and we had a blast. Everyday starting with 2:00pm on Embarkation day, Jack had to go hit those waterslides ! On the Imagination back in June, He waited until our last day to go down the BIG SLIDE, But not this trip ! If you have a chance to get away for a weekend, I would highly recommend the Sensation. The "Touch of Class" Piano Bar is a fun place to hang out as the Piano Man named JORDAN was AWESOME ! The Piano Bar itself is very 1980's with hands all over it (Thus the "Touch" I guess:rolleyes::D) If you look up My Sensation Roll Call Thread from August 6th, You will see some new posted photo's that a fellow cruise friend took of us while on board.. I have to agree with everyone else here that you do have a very handsome and Happy looking littleman there :). Keep up the Great work :-)

More like a AA type meeting, where we stand up and say "we are cruisers, and can't stop"

Good Luck in the new school year.

Think about joining us next June 8th to Alaska. We already have a good roll call going, many from Texas.

Something like...Hi, I'm Jennifer, and I'm a cruiseaholic?? LOL :D

Great review! Takes my mind off the weeks I have left before we depart. I'm going to try and post a review when we return :D

Thanks! Please do come back and write a review. It takes the edge of the waiting for the rest of us. :)

I fully and 150% support this! :D

Nice review! Working on mine as I speak...er...type!

Jen ,what a great review!!! Thank you so much for sharing your cruise with us! I have two daughters ages (5 and 6) that have been on 5 cruises so far. We are sailing on the Ecstasy this monday and can't wait!!:) I am so sorry to hear that you had really rude tablemates the first two nights of your cruise. I would never allow my girl's to act so rude. The parents should be ashamed of themselves for allowing such rude behavior. Thanks again!! I am really getting excited now for our cruise!!:D

I hope that you've enjoyed reading my review as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you. If you have any questions, please ask. I've got the capers for the week and I'm hoping to get them scanned in sometime soon but in the mean time, I can answer any questions off of them for you.

Hey there Jen! Great review. We are leaving on Sunday. Could you send me the capers? I would love to see them. We have not been on the Conquest before. Sounds like you have a great time!

I hope that you've enjoyed reading my review as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you. If you have any questions, please ask. I've got the capers for the week and I'm hoping to get them scanned in sometime soon but in the mean time, I can answer any questions off of them for you.

Hey there Jen! Great review. We are leaving on Sunday. Could you send me the capers? I would love to see them. We have not been on the Conquest before. Sounds like you have a great time!

Unfortunately, my scanner is not working properly and with school starting, things are crazy busy. I'd be happy to answer any questions from the capers you may have.

Archived