Just returned from Victory Cruise!

momsbusy

Yes, you can stay on the boat. The crew was very friendly.

Found the "bags" in the very back at Havensight. Weather was very hot in San Juan, and then surprisingly got nicer and nicer as we sailed south. Scattered showers here and there that passed through quickly. In general, I thought the weather was perfect and lovely. I think St. Kitts was where we saw lots of belt buckles and such. St. Kitts was an interesting port, I've got picures of the kids with monkeys on their heads?!? I'm a buffetfan too!

Yep,many moons ago when I registered on CC I forgot extra t fro Jimmy Buffett and now ironically on cruise boards need to clarify not buffet as in food LOL.

Looking forward to more posts. Turtle one especially if you did thru operator or cruise ship. ANy opinion which stop best to just poke around town and then enjoy ship?

Thanks. Suzy `buffetfan

Yes, you can stay on the boat. The crew was very friendly.

Found the "bags" in the very back at Havensight. Weather was very hot in San Juan, and then surprisingly got nicer and nicer as we sailed south. Scattered showers here and there that passed through quickly. In general, I thought the weather was perfect and lovely. I think St. Kitts was where we saw lots of belt buckles and such. St. Kitts was an interesting port, I've got picures of the kids with monkeys on their heads?!? I'm a buffetfan too!

Thanks for answering my question.

• 1 month later...

Hi cruisers~~~this is an old thread, but I don't know where to ask. :)

My deaf (doesn't speak) son is taking Victory this Oct. He has to get from the airport to the hotel --Courtyard Marriott Isla Verde.

Anyone know about how much the taxi fare is ? How far is it ?

Mom is a worrier. :D

Thanks

Hi cruisers~~~this is an old thread, but I don't know where to ask. :)

My deaf (doesn't speak) son is taking Victory this Oct. He has to get from the airport to the hotel --Courtyard Marriott Isla Verde.

Anyone know about how much the taxi fare is ? How far is it ?

Mom is a worrier. :D

Thanks

Worried mom - I bet someone could help you with this in the San Juan thread

Archived