Procrastinator Promo and the Epic?

pokeypoke

We are booked in a BA on the Epic for next year. I recently noticed that the 6 catergory upgrade promotion has ben extended and thought I might call to see if this promo could be taken advantaged of with our current booking or if we could cancel and rebook with this promotion. If no, no big deal:).

The FIRST time I called, I was told it would be no problem however, the promo only applied to inside cabins (inside-to-inside) and balconies were NOT included. After I hung up, I read NCL's promo "terms and conditions" and it states that the promotion applies to inside-to-inside, ov-to-ov and balcony-to-balcony cabins. Doesn't apply to suites and villas.

I called back and spoke to another rep. who then tells me that the promo DOES NOT apply to the Epic, but yet the Epic is under the promo (or at least it was last week):confused:. In any case, I just said Forget it! I'm okay with what I have.

So, what is the deal with this promo and the Epic? Has anyone booked the Epic with this promotion AND reserved a balcony?

I booked an inside on the Epic a couple of weeks ago, and got a 6 category upgrade (inside, but deck 10 midship rather than deck 2 forward or aft). But I do believe the radio commercials I've been hearing said it applies to the same type of cabin, but you get the best selection of location for that cabin.

Our TA also gave me a rate that's lower than what their own website, as well as NCL's, is posting, and $100 OBC, a bottle of wine, and the reason I use them - free trip insurance.

On the cruise I was looking at on the Epic it seemed like balconies were only getting a 2 category upgrade. BG & BF were the same price as BH....

This was a couple of days ago however and now if you look it seems the Epic balcony upgrades were not extended with the promotion...at least for the week I booked.

About 2 years ago we were booked on the Pearl and the Pity the Procrastintors sale came along. The prices were somewhere between $100 - $200 dollars per person cheaper (can't remember exactly but it was substantial). We were told by NCL that the PTP sale only applies to NEW bookings and even if we canceled and rebooked, we could not get the lower pricing for something like 60 - 90 days and by then that sale would be over. So for booking early we were penalized, and not too happy. But we loved the Pearl.

Archived