Personalizer Question concerning OBC

bjkTX

I know I can go into My Princess and see my account where it shows the booking and that my FCC was applied and that I have OBC applied for our next cruise. But we have two Princess cruises booked - how do I see the second one? I don't see anything in the Personalizer for the second cruise that would let me see that. Experts???

Go into the Circle Savings Account.....follow the tabs and it will show up with a list of FCC's and which cruise they are applied to (booking numbers) and there is a tab for onboard credit, again use booking numbers to determine which cruise. Hope that helps Brian........stay cool........

Ginger

Ginger - nothing cool here - day 38 at 100 or over...

I went to the Circle Center and it takes me right back where I was - and I still only see the info for the one booking - and nothing that indicates it will take me to see all FCCs. I'll keep looking - you know how slow I am.

Try clicking on your Circle SAVINGS account, upper left hand corner after you log into My Princess. You should see your FCC's there and if they are assigned to a particular booking number. Then as said, click on the Tab that shows shipboard credits, it will be the same. But keep in mind, that sometimes it will show up only in one of your accounts, even though you both will be receiving the shipboard credit. Why? I have no idea, but it just happens to only show up in one usually. Try again, you can do it. :)

Toto - what you said hit a note - I signed up my DW on My Princess then checked on her account and the other booking showed up - must be her treat!!!! Thx.

Edit - base on the above I went and checked the FCCs and sure enough when I bought two of them they put one in my name and the other in hers - makes sense now - even to me! :-)

Toto - what you said hit a note - I signed up my DW on My Princess then checked on her account and the other booking showed up - must be her treat!!!! Thx.

Glad to help. Sometimes it seems like you're doing everything right, but it doesn't show up. Many forget to check both accounts. (I had this same problem quite some time ago, so I was speaking from past experience). ;)

Happy to hear you found it.

Archived