Truimph Capers 4 Day Canadian Itinerary

cpacheco212121

No where do I see who the current Maitre D is? It is usually in the capers...but I am blonde so maybe I missed it?

I did see that it talks about shopping in St. Thomas on the day you were in St. Johns...lol!

Can you please tell me who the current Maitre D is?

Also, did anyone try on Karaoke?

Thanks!

LOL..i am seeing that now..I think it was b/c we were the first canadian sailing for the year on the Truimph...I dont remember who the Maitre D was, for me he was just a voice that came from some where in the dinning room :D... And the Karaoke was amazing always filled w/people wanting to sing. They have Kamikaze Karaoke which is soo much better then the regular, you will find out!!

How did you like the Canadian Cruise? We are going on the Pride 9/6/09 and I am thinking about taking the Canadian out of NY next summer. I read your Capers and wanted to say Thank you for that. This will be our first cruise and NY would be our second.

I did the 5 day cruise last week. Good cruise IMO. weather wasnt the greatest, heavy fog on travel days. Rained in Halifax, Nice for St John. The ship is beautiful, good staff, good food. Jorge the CD is a riot. Dont miss the Kevin and Carrusso magic show, the talent show or the Big Easy. Real good stuff. I think it was Wednesday night, they had a Burlesque show in Club Rio at 12am which was good:D

Oh...The bacon policemen are funny, especially Estaban. He is one serious bacon policeman!!:p Ask nicely and you get an extra piece!!

Thanks to the O.P. for posting capers. Going on the Sept. 7th cruise. Did you, or limoguy1, or ??? notice if men wear suits on these 4/5 nite cruises to elegant nite? Considering just packing a sports coat, as it is a shorter cruise, and looking for feedback. Thanks.

I haven't been on this one (yet!) by we have been on other shorter cruises and my husband has worn a sports jacket (navy blazer)and it's been fine. Thinking he might do that again on this one when we go next month.

Thanks to the O.P. for posting capers. Going on the Sept. 7th cruise. Did you, or limoguy1, or ??? notice if men wear suits on these 4/5 nite cruises to elegant nite? Considering just packing a sports coat, as it is a shorter cruise, and looking for feedback. Thanks.

I noticed some folks wear suits, sports jackets and tux`s. Also, many people wearing what I had on -dress pants with white shirt and tie. All of which are acceptable.

I noticed some folks wear suits, sports jackets and tux`s. Also, many people wearing what I had on -dress pants with white shirt and tie. All of which are acceptable.

Thanks, limoguy1-read your earlier review of your Triumph cruise-maybe I could dress as a bacon policeman:D:eek:

(Thanks jackdis, as well, for feedback-no suit this trip!):cool:

Thanks, limoguy1-read your earlier review of your Triumph cruise-maybe I could dress as a bacon policeman:D:eek:

(Thanks jackdis, as well, for feedback-no suit this trip!):cool:

You got it hawk!! I like to travel with one piece of luggage!!

That means-no to a suit. Have a great time. Hope its not to foggy for ya:p

And...Obey your bacon policemen!!:p

You got it hawk!! I like to travel with one piece of luggage!!

That means-no to a suit. Have a great time. Hope its not to foggy for ya:p

And...Obey your bacon policemen!!:p

Yes, looking forward to a great cruise-thanks-if I have even half as much fun as you had from your review, it'll still exceed my expectations!:D (Right now I'd welcome some fog-these 108 degree day after day have been relentless:eek:)

Bacon policemen-"I will obey"!!!:p

trptplayer22 - I did like the cruise, it was very relaxing...good people. good food and great ship!

TonyaJune - Since I went in the begining of june there were alot of kids but the adluts out weigh the kids 2 to 1. As for the night life i did not like it that much...I love to dance and was expecting dance music and mixes but i fely like i was listening to the radio. And the guys were like wall flowers stalking you with there eyes :eek:..LOL..harmless thou, when anyone said something to me i just said "wow thats interesting, let me ask my dw about that"..LOL..

jackdis - Saint John is such a nice little town. I did some shopping at the outdoor market and the mall they have there. Also went to a museum they have in the mall, It was sort of interesting all depending on the floor u were on. 1st floor was all about how the town was started, 2nd floor marine,plant and animal life, 3rd floor was like for kids

urbanhawk - I think a sports jacket will be fine.

trptplayer22 - I did like the cruise, it was very relaxing...good people. good food and great ship!

TonyaJune - Since I went in the begining of june there were alot of kids but the adluts out weigh the kids 2 to 1. As for the night life i did not like it that much...I love to dance and was expecting dance music and mixes but i fely like i was listening to the radio. And the guys were like wall flowers stalking you with there eyes :eek:..LOL..harmless thou, when anyone said something to me i just said "wow thats interesting, let me ask my dw about that"..LOL..

Thanks for the response. My husband I really love to dance and we did a Canada cruise a few years ago on a different cruise line and the nightlife wasn't that great. Hopefully it will different if we book this cruise.

LOL......sorry you got stuck with wall flowers stalking you with there eyes.:o

Archived