What type of buggy to take.

ycul2

Hi everyone,

Going on a cruise with rccl with 2 young children, I use a p&t double buggy at home, But don't know wether to take this, or a side by side double (more room for both children), or 2 small singles. Only problem with the 2 singles i can think of is that one of us wouldn't be able to go off ourselves. If we took a side by side would it be awkward to manoeuvre around a ship. What do you think? Thx.

Hi everyone,

Going on a cruise with rccl with 2 young children, I use a p&t double buggy at home, But don't know wether to take this, or a side by side double (more room for both children), or 2 small singles. Only problem with the 2 singles i can think of is that one of us wouldn't be able to go off ourselves. If we took a side by side would it be awkward to manoeuvre around a ship. What do you think? Thx.

We also have a side-by-side. Glad we did not take it, we took a single and the older child walked. When we went to the show and they both fell asleep we would carry the younger one and put the bigger one in the stroller. Most of the time the older brother wanted to push his younger brother so it worked out during embarkation and debarkation. With two singles it would have been alot more hectic. With the double we would have ran into issues down the halls of the ship and in the elevators.

Hope this helps and have fun.

Hi, Thanks for answering, never cruised before so feeling a bit apprehensive especially as the children are so young. Think I'll take the p&t, as it's still fairly compact. Now all I have to worry about is getting 2 cots in the cabin :eek:

Archived